Friday, June 5, 2015

Foodtrip in UPLB 2

The semester has just ended and finally got some time to write again. Here's another round of UPLB good eats in and out of the campus.

1. Dalcielo

Location: Beside Searca Dorm and Hotel inside UPLB Campus and in Lopez Avenue, beside Vanity Lounge, Los Banos

 In terms of flavor, Dalcielo has it spot on. Every food they serve have a distinct taste, all of them delicious! Their grilled fish was cooked to perfection with the right herbs especially with the vegetables. The crispy dinuguan was also very tasty, the first time I tasted dinuguan with chicharon. Binagoongang Liempo was amazing, tender and juicy covered with just the right amount of bagoong. The salmon had a bit of a tangy taste, but it was also very soft. It added a good mix to all of the salty viands we had. And don't ever leave without having dessert. Their pistachio sansrival is an instant favorite.  





2. Eat-sumo Terihaus

Location: Lopez Avenue, above Serendipitea.

Craving for some Japanese food, Eat-sumo has some to offer. I really like their salad mixture of cucumber, mango, apple and mayo. 


3. Faustina's (2)

I mentioned Faustina's in the first UPLB Foodtrip post, but I had to try some of their dishes again. And it didn't disappoint.



4. Cafe San Antonio

Location: Brgy. Maahas, Los Banos

It was one of the cafe's I have heard so much about. I wanted to try their famed coffee and unfortunately, it was too hot to get hot coffee so I tried their cold capuccino instead. I couldn't appreciate the coffee since I can taste better when hot without the ice. I still have lots to discover about their cuisine but their pasta wasn't so bad. 





5. University Cafeteria

Location: Beside UPLB Post office, behind the Phy-Sci building

It has a great location and they have everyday specials which they change everyday. I particularly like their salad dressing and their quesadillas are quite different. They even have adobo flavored quesadillas which I will have to try on my next visit.



6. Coffee Blends

Location: Lopez Avenue, Los Banos

This is a place to hangout at night since they open at 6pm and close at 12 midnight. They offer the usual hot and cold coffee and pasta too. They also have the cheapest cheesecake I have seen so far. 



That's only part two. There are new places to still discover and only less than a year to explore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here :)